Greetings Folks!!!

Thank you for dropping by.

Come with me and we will together visit Shrek in "Far-Away Land" or play and fly with Peter Pan in "NeverLand". Places where only dreams and imagination are required.

Let's all wander and explore what is in Fantasy World, the only place where you can do whatever you feel like, you can have whatever you need and you can go wherever you want....

Let's run away from Reality even for sometime...

You can also visit my "The Journey To Life" and "Take To The Road" blog sites.
Enjoy reading!

Thank you :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TRUE FRIENDS IN TRUE FRIENDSHIP... ♥


26 June 2002
09:04 PM

Since I was first year, plenty of friends I met,
They come and go, some stay true;
But when I am fourth year, I met new friends,
They're not plastic, that's why I enjoy being with them...

I don't have any idea or any clue
That joining them, I will find friends that are true;
They help me in everything, they never let me down,
They're not asking for anything, they're just giving the best they can!

Time came that troubles are there, problems are in,
No one is there to help, no one is there to comfort,
No one is there to cheer, no one is there to lift,
Only the group I enjoy having with!

They gave me strength when I am weak,
Light when I am in the darkness of life;
They offer hands when I fall,
Their shoulders where I can cry on...

They are always there to support,
I never felt alone when there's a storm;
They open their ears when I need someone to listen,
Their hands when I needed most...

They're doing anything, they're doing it for a friend,
They're true friends for me, they're willing to take risk,
Friends like them are hard to find coz for me they're one of a kind,
No one can replace them in my heart coz they're my Tropa no matter what!

Tropang BALIW is where I belong,
Tropa that surely I will never forget,
Tropa that I enjoy being with,
Tropa that I will NEVER regret having with!

No comments:

Post a Comment